- Video is the future of Facebook.
- Someday, Facebook might even be all video, all day.
- And there’s good reason for that. People love to watch videos. At last count, Facebook users are watching 100 million hours of video per day on the social network.
- Are you using Facebook Ads to grow your business?
- If not, you should be. Here are nine reasons why.
- Facebook has many great ad formats, targeting options, and campaign types.
- Here are my top 10 favorite Facebook advertising features.
1. Lead Ads
In addition to being cheap and insanely effective, Facebook Lead Ads totally eliminate the need for people to visit a landing page on your website.
With Lead Ads you can acquire valuable contact information from potential customers who are using Facebook on a mobile device.
You can use these ads to get people to sign up for your email newsletter, offer deals or discounts, schedule appointments, and more.
2. Video Ads
Video ads are an awesome and cheap Facebook advertising feature — you can pay as little as a penny per video view!
More memorable than the usual text and image combo, Facebook video ads deliver strong brand recall and high engagement — and drive purchase intent.
Simply upload the video to Facebook’s native video player, customize the description, thumbnail, budget, and targeting, and go!
3. Engagement Ads on Wall Posts
Engagement ads can help make your Facebook Page look super popular to anyone who is checking out your business.
Facebook will only show this type of ad to the people who are most likely to engage with your post — reacting, commenting, or sharing.
Sure, getting thousands of comments and reactions is ultimately just vanity — but people want to be part of the in-crowd. Facebook Pages with zero fan interaction always looks a bit suspect. If your business is so great, where are all your customers?
Facebook remarketing lets you reach people who have already interacted with or checked out your brand in some way. Maybe they visited your website (or a specific page on it), took some sort of action in your app or game, or gave you their email address or phone number.
Facebook tags these people with cookie. Your remarketing ads will show to those people as they go through their Facebook News Feed so they will remember you and perhaps convert on one of your hard offers.
People who are familiar with your brand are 2x more likely to convert and 3x more likely to engage. Ridiculously powerful stuff!